Extraordinary Annual Meeting of the Danish – Czech Business Forum
Date: Tuesday 30th April 2013, 14.00 – 15.30
Place: Orifarm Supply s.r.o., Palouky 1366, 25301 Hostivice.
Participants: Birger Husted, Tomáš Placatka, Robert Jeakins, Jiří Borcel (from Denmark via Skype)
1. B. Husted elected to be the Chairman of the Meeting.
2. Annual Report:
B. Husted went through the Annual Report. The report has been accepted by all board members.
3. Financial Statement:
B. Husted will get an access to the bank account from N. Brøkner within 3-4 weeks. The only known movement (approx. DKK 880,-) will be part of a further investigation. The account statement will be sent to the board members when available. The amount on the account approx. 25.000,- DKK will be specified.
4. Election of Board members:
Birger Husted / will continue as a chairman
T. Placatka / will continue as a board member
B. W. Jensen / will continue as a board member, elected to be the treasurer
R. Pokorný / will continue as a board member
H. Holstein / will continue as a member but not as a board member
J. Borcel / will continue as a board member as long as on duty at the embassy, his position will be then handed over to Mr. M. Čančík
Robert Jeakins / will be a new board member
Anders Hansen / will be a new board member
N. Brøkner / will be the auditor for next year
5. Activity proposals:
It has been proposed to have 2 main activities during the year of 2013.
– T. Placatka (Orifarm Supply s.r.o.) offers to organise a company visit to its Czech production plant and logistic center, members agreed on finding a suitable date after completing the company lists.
– B. Husted proposed again to arrange an event (Czech/Danish exporter/importer, Rookie of the year, at the Czech embassy in Copenhagen on 28.10.2013. Tip on candidates to be awarded: H.C. Petersen, Zetor, Orifarm, Multiwing,……).
– updated list of existing “Forum” members will be sent to the board members (B. Husted).
– Gabriela ? (Czech Trade Denmark) will be asked to deliver a list of Czech companies being active in Denmark (J. Borcel).
– Š. Procházka (Czech Invest) will be asked to deliver a list of investors (J. Borcel).
– a follow-up meeting will be called in order to start-up the activities at the end of May 2013
– an initiating letter to the members will be created with aim of informing about the Danish Czech Business Forum (B. Husted).
– Anders Hansen will be asked to make our web-site function. It has been proposed to use some of the account money. Robert Jeakins mentioned the possible connection to Linked-in(B. Husted).